Latest News & Events
The company has recently opened offices in Dubai and has been ... More >
The company has recently opened offices in Dubai and has been ... More >
The company has recently opened offices in Dubai and has been ... More >
Our Portfolio
With the implementation of our formal strategic plan, Dubai will account for 80% of our future investments in 2008-2009. The remaining 20% of our investments will be spread across the UAE, GCC, and North Africa region.

The following is a short list of some of the more recent projects that we have developed, both in Sharjah and Dubai:



Al Huda Tower 1
Al Huda 1
Al Huda Tower 2
Al Huda 2
Al Wahda
Al Wahda
Zenith Tower
Zenith Tower

In addition to these projects, the company also owns land in the emirate of Sharjah which is earmarked for future real estate development.
btm